Organising a seminar
ABOUT THE SERIES
Department members wishing to organise a seminar are welcome to do so using the guide below.
If you wish to organise a larger, multi-speaker conference, see our guide to organising an event.
- All seminars should ideally start and finish within “core hours” (10am to 4pm, Monday to Friday).
BOOKING A SEMINAR
- If you wish to organise a seminar, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book a room.
- Contact the Reception Team if you need to cancel – give as much notice as possible so that the slot can be filled.
- Contact email@example.com to request support to publicise your seminar.
- Add your seminar to the shared excel spreadsheet on the Z-drive: Z:\DPHPC_slideshows\Seminars
- After the seminar, make a note of the number of attendees on the spreadsheet. If possible, note the number of internal and external attendees.
- Room booking.
- Publicising on Oxtalks / website / weekly newsletter.
- Paper posters on noticeboards.