The Medical Sciences Division DPhil Day is an annual symposium where students from the division are able to present their work and meet peers from all MSD departments.
The organising committee encourage the submission of both basic and clinical science abstracts from all MSD Departments because this year there will be an opportunity for students to receive direct feedback from Senior Editors of Science, The Lancet, and The BMJ.
- Keynote Lecture by Dr Kathy Niakan
- Journal Editor Panel with Senior Editors from Science, The Lancet, and The BMJ.
- Excellent talks and posters from students of the Medical Sciences Division
- Exhibitions from sponsors and careers service
- Wine and nibbles reception & networking with the University of Oxford DPhil students
- The DPhil Day is free to attend and open to all students and staff of the University.
- Registration and abstract submission are now open.
We are looking forward to seeing you there!
Abstract submission deadline: 6 June
Registration deadline: 24 June.
Organised by the Medical Sciences Division DPhil Day Committee - email@example.com