Two days of talks, presentations and debate on the Manifesto EBM 2.0.
Orchestrate change by sharing your ideas for Better Evidence for Better Healthcare.
- Be part of the Better Evidence for Better Healthcare manifesto
- EBM 2.0 manifesto developed by an engaged community involved at all points of the evidence ecosystem.
- Engage in fixing the problems of poor quality evidence, poor quality reporting and uptake of treatments that don’t matter to patients.
Early Bird registration is now open for the Evidence Live 2017 at £355. (Fee includes all meeting materials, refreshments and gala dinner).
Limited Medical and Health Science Student Registration also available at £155.
Informed Decisions – Clinical Trials – Evidence Synthesis – Research Methods – Evidence-Based Policy – Routine data – Communication of Evidence – Indivudual Accountability – Regulatory evidence
- Keynote Talks
- Workshops & Seminars
- Parallel and Poster Sessions
- Breakfast Session
- Open meeting/Manifesto EBM 2.0