This year's meeting takes place at the Medical Sciences Teaching Centre (view on map).
Conference accommodation is situated in New College (pictured above), Holywell Street, Oxford, OX1 3BN (view on map).
New College is one of Oxford's oldest and best-known Colleges. Situated in the heart of the city of Oxford, it was founded in 1379 for the education of priests and is now one of Oxford's largest colleges.
Please note that there is limited parking in Oxford, with no parking at the conference venue or New College.
There are 5 Park and Ride Schemes operating from the outskirts of the city:
- Pear Tree, on the A44 Woodstock-Oxford Road
- Redbridge, off Abingdon Road, two miles south of the city centre
- Seacourt, on Botley Road, one and half miles west
- Thornhill, next to Nielsen's on the A40 approach to Oxford, three miles east
- Water Eaton, north of Oxford on the A4260 approach to Oxford. The MSTC is 20 minutes' walk from the railway station
There are also express coach services that run between Oxford and London (1 - 1 1/2 hours) and Oxford is conveniently reached from Heathrow Airport (1 1/4 hours) and Gatwick Airport (2 hours) by frequent coach services.