Teaching Evidence Based Medicine
Monday, 11 September 2017 to Thursday, 14 September 2017
Rewley House, Wellington Square, Oxford
Hosted by Centre for Evidence Based MedicineFull details >
Teaching EBM is designed for all health care professionals, who have some knowledge of critical appraisal and experience in practicing evidence-based health care, and want to develop their teaching.
- Students learn in small groups and are facilitated to practice and develop their skills in teaching ebp.
- Participants learn educational strategies to develop curriculum and design evaluation.
Fee £1200 includes all refreshments and course materials
You should consider attending if you
- Are committed to patient-centred learning
- Believe in the process of small-group learning
- Take an active role in small group learning
TEBM offers four full days of teaching by world renowned experts in evidence-based health care at the University of Oxford. A Certificate of Completion is issued on the last day of the course. If this course is being taken as part of an award-bearing programme of study, (MSc in EBHC) you are given a fifth day with module coordinators who will take you through the academic assignment you are required to submit as part of the overall programme