Vaccinations, Hygiene and Ventilation
- Naturally we strongly advocate that all staff and students are vaccinated to protect them from serious illness.
- We will not mandate vaccination, nor will we require staff or students to declare their vaccination status.
- Good hygiene remains part of our risk mitigation and sanitisers will be available throughout the building.
- Handwashing posters will remain in toilets
- Please wash hands before using kitchen facilities and place all used crockery and cutlery directly into the dishwashers.
- We are fortunate to have openable windows and the option to ventilate well.
- As we head towards colder weather be prepared with warm clothing so that we have the option to open more windows than we would under normal circumstances.
- All our offices, including the mezzanine in RPC, have good fresh air ventilation
- Most rooms will not have restricted occupancy but where occupancy is restricted there will be signage in place