The department’s wellbeing group are developing a ‘wellbeing map’ based on the five steps to wellbeing, to point you in the direction of nearby locations, services and activities that might help you keep active, take time out, connect or otherwise help your wellbeing.
We want your input to make sure we can capture as diverse a collection as we can. Whether that’s a hidden walking trail, quiet garden, outside gym, farmer’s market or university run group.
Please send your submissions to email@example.com.
The only restrictions are that staff and students must be able to access them, and that (for now) they are within reasonable walking distance of the departments buildings.
As well as the interactive map below we will also be producing an A3/A4 printed version with the main locations and other useful information on the reverse.
How to use the interactive map.
- When you first load the page, click the 'play' triangle on the map to begin.
- You can click directly on the icons on the page for more information at each of them.
- Click and hold anywhere on the map to drag it
- Use the + & - buttons, or mouse wheel, to zoom in and out.
- To the right you can filter what's shown on the map (hide or show this using the left or right arrows on the map):
- Use the arrows to twirl down the locations under a category
- Click the eye icon to turn on or off a category or individual location.