iHOPE Survey One Instructions
Please visit our website to complete survey 1: http://ctrc.liv.ac.uk/DelphiManager/ihope/Delphi
Instructions: how do I complete survey one?
- We want to know what outcomes you think are important, in a three round online survey.
- Each survey will not take more than thirty minutes to complete.
- It is very important you complete all three surveys - this will ensure the result is correct.
- Please complete the survey using a desktop computer or laptop. The survey cannot be completed on a mobile phone or tablet.
- As you are completing the survey, please think about your expertise or experience of pre-eclampsia.
- We have developed a list of outcomes, by reviewing previous research and interviewing women with pre-eclampsia.
- Further explanation of any outcome is available. Please hold your cursor over the outcome and a text box will display additional information.
- We would like you to score the importance of each outcome on a scale from one to nine. Please indicate if an outcome is of limited important for decision making (score 1 to 3), important but not critical for decision making (score 4 to 6), or critical for decision making (score 7 to 9).
- Before you finish the survey you will be able to review and amend your scores.
- When you finish the survey, please tell us about any outcomes we have missed so that they can be included in the next survey.