iHOPE Survey Three Instructions
Please visit our website to complete survey three: http://ctrc.liv.ac.uk/DelphiManager/ihope/Delphi
Thank you for completing survey two. We are very grateful for your contribution. This is the last survey.
Instructions: how do I complete survey three?
- You will not see any individual scores, but you will be able to see the overall results for healthcare professionals, researchers, and patients separately.
- For each outcome, you will be able to see the range of scores and how you scored each outcome in round two.
- The range of scores are displayed as percentages at each response from one to nine.
- As you are completing round three, please reflect on your view and on the views of others – and decide whether you want to change your original response.
- Further explanation of any outcome is available. Please hold your cursor over the outcome and a text box will display additional information.
- There is an additional question for each outcome, we want know whether you think the outcome is so important that it should be common to all future pre-eclampsia research. This is a yes or no question.
- Before you finish the survey, you will be able to review and amend your scores.
- Survey three will not take more than thirty minutes to complete.
- It is important to complete survey three - this will ensure the result is correct.
- Please complete the survey using a desktop computer or laptop.