iHOPE Survey Two Instructions
Please visit our website to complete survey two: http://ctrc.liv.ac.uk/DelphiManager/ihope/Delphi
Thank you for completing survey one.
Hundreds of healthcare professionals, researchers, and patients from all over the world participated.
Now you will be able to see the results.
Instructions: how do I complete survey two?
- You will not see any individual scores, but you will be able to see the overall results for healthcare professionals, researchers, and patients separately.
- For each outcome, you will be able to see the range of scores and how you scored each outcome in round one.
- The range of scores are displayed as percentages at each response from one to nine.
- As you are completing round two, please reflect on your view and on the views of others – and decide whether you want to change your original response.
- Further explanation of any outcome is available. Please hold your cursor over the outcome and a text box will display additional information.
- We have included outcomes suggested by participants during survey one. We would like you to score these additional outcomes.
- Before you finish the survey, you will be able to review and amend your scores.
- Survey two will not take more than thirty minutes to complete.
- It is important to complete survey two and three - this will ensure the result is correct.
- Please complete the survey using a desktop computer or laptop.