Based in NDPCHS (including DPhils in EBHC, registered with ContEd)
- Sietse Wieringa (PT) 2016-2020 (Passed with no corrections Jan 2020). A qualitative study of how mindlines develop and their link with clinical guidelines.
- Caitlin Pilbeam 2016-2020 (Passed with no corrections Jan 2020). Doctoral studentship linked to Wellcome SCALS Senior Investigator Award. Wellbeing and assisted living solutions.
- Richard Gleave (PT) 2017-. Providing Government with evidence-based advice on the public's health.
- Katrin Micklitz (PT) 2017-. Mindfulness programmes in the workplace.
- Eleanor Barry (PT) 2018-. NIHR Doctoral Research Fellowship. The patient experience of pre-diabetes.
- Mona Koshkouri 2018-. Implementation of the Falsified Medicines Directive.
- Jackie Walumbe (PT) 2018-. Supporting successful self-management strategies for people living with chronic pain.
- Jacobus Koetze 2018-. Hybrid models of clinical leadership - an ethical perspective.
- Julian Treadwell 2018-. Decision support for GPs managing polypharmic patients.
- Maryam Ahmadyer 2018-. Improving access of homeless people to dental services.
- Alex Jaeger 2018-. Incorporating big data in commissioning realist approach.
- Georgette Eaton (PT) 2019-. Use of paramedics in primary care.