Our students are based across the Nuffield Department of Primary Care Health Sciences (DPhil in Primary Care and Translationa Health Sciences) and the Department of Continuing Education (DPhil in Evidence Based Health Care)
- Sietse Wieringa (PT) 2016-2020 (Passed with no corrections Jan 2020). A qualitative study of how mindlines develop and their link with clinical guidelines.
- Caitlin Pilbeam 2016-2020 (Passed with no corrections Jan 2020). Doctoral studentship linked to Wellcome SCALS Senior Investigator Award. Wellbeing and assisted living solutions.
- Richard Gleave (PT) 2017-. Providing Government with evidence-based advice on the public's health.
- Katrin Micklitz (PT) 2017-. Mindfulness programmes in the workplace.
- Eleanor Barry (PT) 2018-. NIHR Doctoral Research Fellowship. The patient experience of pre-diabetes.
- Mona Koshkouei 2018-. Implementation of the Falsified Medicines Directive.
- Jackie Walumbe (PT) 2018-. Supporting successful self-management strategies for people living with chronic pain.
- Jacobus Koetze 2018-. Hybrid models of clinical leadership - an ethical perspective.
- Julian Treadwell 2018-. Decision support for GPs managing polypharmic patients.
- Maryam Ahmadyer 2018-. Improving access of homeless people to dental services.
- Alex Jaeger 2018-. Incorporating big data in commissioning realist approach.
- Georgette Eaton (PT) 2019-. Use of paramedics in primary care.