Postgraduate Programme in Evidence-Based Health Care
Our mission is to develop students to influence and improve health care practice through our world-class programme in evidence-based health care. The Programme is delivered by the Department of Continuing Education in conjunction with the Nuffield Department of Primary Care Health Sciences and is supported by the Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine.
Led by internationally recognised experts and leaders in evidence-based practice and education, the Programme has received worldwide recognition for the quality of its teaching and graduates.
- Part-time postgraduate courses devised to be undertaken by those in full-time employment
- Flexible modular framework offering choice and opportunities for specialisation
- Choice of modules, blended and online teaching
- Intensive residential weeks in Oxford with interactive, problem-based learning
- Home study supported by a rich and regularly updated virtual learning environment
- Web access to course and library resources and to online discussions.
Who are these courses for?
These courses are designed for healthcare professionals and people working with healthcare research, for example:
- specialist registrars and trainees
- clinical researchers
- healthcare managers and policy makers
- health information specialists
- knowledge managers
- medical journalists
- professionals in the pharmaceutical and health-related industries.
Monday, 11 September 2017 to Thursday, 14 September 2017
Book a place on one of our four virtual events, giving you the chance to discover what it’s like to study on Oxford University’s part-time postgraduate programme in Evidence-Based Health Care.
Part-time MSc in EBHC Systematic Reviews
Master systematic reviews in evidence-based health care.Learn more
Part-time MSc in EBHC Medical Statistics
Strengthen your skills and understanding in statistics for evidence-based medicineLearn more