Our Teaching Team comprises:
- A core team based in the Department of Primary Care Health Sciences:
- Teaching Co-ordinator - Dr Michael Moher
- Course Administrator - Mrs Emma Wiley
- Assistant Course Administrator - Sophie Bailey
- A community based team consisting of approximately 200 General Practice (GP) Tutors nationwide, though many tutors are concentrated in and around Oxfordshire.
We are unique in that our courses span both the pre-clinical and clinical years. This means we get to know the students from day one at Medical School right through to finals and provide continuity for the whole six year course.