BSc, MSc (Oxon), MSc
Primary Health Care DPhil Student (Part-Time)
- Shuranjeet is a current DPhil student researching the place of power within processes of youth involvement in mental health research and is being supervised by Professor Kamaldeep Bhui, Professor Trisha Greenhalgh and Dr Nayanika Mathur.
- Shuranjeet is also supports mental health in under-served communities as the founder and director of Taraki, a movement working with Punjabi communities to reshape approaches to mental health.
- Shuranjeet works part-time with the Wellcome Trust as a lived experience consultant and serves on a number of boards concerning mental health advocacy, survivor-user voice, and mental health research.
- Shuranjeet initially trained as a political scientist (Politics and International Relations - University of Bristol) and pursued a masters in area studies (South Asian Studies - University of Oxford).
- Shuranjeet was then awarded and Oxford-Canada scholarship to study for a MSc in Health Policy, Management and Evaluation (University of Toronto).
Shuranjeet is a current DPhil student and mental health advocate researching the place of power within processes of youth involvement in mental health research.