Better Together: Mental Health in the Workplace. A Bitesize Talk
Wellbeing Activity Wellbeing Tea & Talk
Tuesday, 24 November 2020, 10.30am to 11amJoin on MS Teams
1 in 4 of us will experience a mental health problem this year. Having a colleague in your corner can make all the difference.
Reflecting on a video produced by Time to Change campaign the panel will hold an open discussion on the challenges of Mental Health at Work, particularly during a pandemic and will share what they can do in their roles to support you.
- Kathryn Jennings (Chair)
- Anne Ferrey (Mental Health First Aider)
- Polly Kerr (Harassment Advisor)
- Jamie Hartmann-Boyce (Lead E&MCR Group)
- Pamela Lee Villasenor (HR Assistant)
- Nick Fahy (Senior Researcher)