Organising a seminar
ABOUT THE SERIES
Department members wishing to organise a seminar are welcome to do so using the guide below.
If you wish to organise a larger, multi-speaker conference, see our guide to organising an event.
- All seminars should ideally start and finish within “core hours” (10am to 4pm, Monday to Friday).
BOOKING A SEMINAR
- If you wish to organise a seminar, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book a room.
- Contact the Reception Team if you need to cancel – give as much notice as possible so that the slot can be filled.
- Contact email@example.com to request support to publicise your seminar (i.e. in the Weekly Update).
- You can create your own poster using this template.
- Add your seminar to Workshops, events & conferences — Nuffield Department of Primary Care Health Sciences, University of Oxford
- Room booking.
- Publicising on Oxtalks / website under events (as above) / weekly newsletter.