MPhil (Cantab), MA (Oxon), BA (Oxon)
- I am a DPhil candidate in the Department of Primary Health Care Sciences under the supervision of James Sheppard, Richard McManus, Becky Barnes
- My doctoral project focuses on investigating patient perception of, and attitudes towards, deprescription.
To date, a majority of deprescription-related research has been conducted from the clinician perspective - I will address this research gap.
- My academic interests are wide-ranging, but all share the same core theme - using science to address societal challenges
- I am particularly interested in the use of qualitative methods within primary care research, women's health and mental health research
- I was awarded a Cambridge UK Master's Scholarship (jointly funded by the Cambridge Trust and Corpus Christi College) to complete my Master's in Bioscience Enterprise at Cambridge University
- Prior to this, I completed a Biological Sciences degree at Oxford University
- I also have employment experience - I worked as a scientific researcher for Heartfelt Technologies, a cardiac failure medical device company. I was responsible for patient recruitment and conducting patient health assessments