I manage the Finance Operations Officer and Finance and Teaching Administration Officer, and act as first approver for day-to-day financial transactions. I am responsible for the following areas of the Department's finances:
- Transactional processing including purchasing and staff expenses
- Ensuring payroll costs across the department are correctly allocated
- Leading the Department's budget and forecasting exercises
- Reporting on general ledger (non-research) PI and group budgets
- Managing non-research income, including issuing of invoices to internal and external customers, event income management and course fees
- Compliance with University policies
Please contact me with queries related to any of the above.
I have nearly 20 years experience in various finance roles, including large scale operational management in the regulated complaints industry, followed by work in the charity sector. I joined Oxford University in 2008.