EA Lucy Curtin
Head of Administration
- and Senior Information Risk Officer
I work closely with the Head of Department on all aspects of policy, planning, development, growth and sustainability while enabling the administrative team to provide the services, resources, advice and information required for the Department's effective operation and growth.
With the support of the administrative team, I am responsible for the non-academic management and operation of the Department. This includes:
- financial management and planning
- personnel management and planning, including recruitment and Athena SWAN
- research grant administration
- academic and student administration
- information governance
- health and safety
- departmental governance
I work directly with the staff in the Medical Sciences Divisional Office, senior administrative staff in the University and other departmental administrators.
I have worked for the University since 2009.