Clinical Trials Coordinator
I assist the Trial Manager and Investigators in the set-up and day-to-day running of clinical trials within the primary care setting. I am currently working to a portfolio of clinical trials including the following:
- EDGE – sElf management anD support proGrammE for COPD. A pilot study and randomised trial of a multi-component mobile-health based intervention compared with usual care to improve outcomes in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- StAR2D – SMS supporting treatment for people with type 2 diabetes. Mobile phone text-messaging to support treatment for people with type 2 diabetes in sub-Saharan Africa: a pragmatic individually randomised trial
- POC HbA1c – Introducing HbA1c point-of-care testing into primary care
- ATAFUTI - Alternative Treatments of Adult Female Urinary Tract Infection: a double blind, placebo controlled, factorial randomised trial to compare whether Uva Ursi or ibuprofen or a combination of both provide relief from urinary symptoms in adult women with suspected UTI
- PACE – Point of care testing to target antibiotics for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease exacerbations
Prior to my current role, I worked as a Research Administrator for the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Clinical Research Network supporting trials in dementias and neurodegenerative diseases.