Terms of Reference:
- Develop, monitor and maintain a Departmental research strategy which aims to promote excellence in primary care research.
- Develop and implement plans to maximise cross-group working, through scientific collaborations and efficient use of shared resources.
- Develop and oversee an ongoing strategy to communicate our research strategy and the impacts of our research both internally and to external stakeholders.
- Develop, monitor and maintain a strategy for income generation to support the departmental infrastructure and facilities for research.
- Work with the education and training committee to develop, monitor and maintain a staffing strategy and staff development programme aligned to Departmental interests.
Twice a term (0th and 8th Week)
- Health behaviours: Paul Aveyard (Deputy: Susan Jebb)
- Infections and acute care: Chris Butler
- Cardiovascular and metabolic: Richard Hobbs, Richard McManus (Chair), Andrew Farmer
- Patient experience: Sue Ziebland (Deputy: Lisa Hinton)
- EBM and Research Methods: Rafael Perera, Carl Heneghan (Deputy: Kamal Mahtani)
- Trials: Chris Butler (Deputy: Ly-Mee Yu)
- Big Data (ie CPRD): Clare Bankhead
- Digital Health: Trish Greenhalgh
- International: Andrew Farmer
- Health Policy: Raphael Wittenberg
- Impact: Trish Greenhalgh
- Training: Paul Aveyard
- Information Governance Committee Chair: John Powell
- Communications: Dan Richards-Doran
- Head of Administration & Finance: Tanya Baldwin
- Secretary: Lucy Curtin