Graduate Studies Committee
Terms of Reference:
Provides strategic direction for training for PGTs, PGRs and EMCRs and operational PG matters. Specifically:
- Develop, implement, review, and amend policies practices relating to training of students and EMCRs.
- Conduct graduate studies business including decisions in relation to the admission, progression and examination of PG students.
- Provide advice on the organisation, development and delivery of curricula for the MSc courses and on the facilities and the framework of support for PGTs.
- Provide advice on the organisation, development and delivery of the NDPCHS DPhil and on the facilities and the framework of support for PGRs.
Twice a term (0th and 8th Week)
- Departmental Training Lead: Paul Aveyard (Chair)
- Director of Graduate Studies: Anthony Harnden
- Head of Department: Richard Hobbs
- Head of Administration: Nicola Small
- Director of Programmes in EBHC: Carl Heneghan
- Director of MSc EBHC: Annette Plüddemann
- Director of MSc EBHC Systematic Reviews: Kamal Mahatani
- Director of MSc EBHC Statistics: Richard Stevens
- Clinical Training Lead: Kay Wang
- Non-clinical Training Lead: Kath Tucker
- Lead for Research Teams: Richard McManus
- Research Teams Representative: Trish Greenhalgh
- Head of Communications: Dan Richards-Doran
- Student Representative:
- Postgraduate Training Officer: Tim Jones (Secretary)