To ask for an agenda item to be added please contact the Chair and copy in the Committee Secretary
Terms of Reference: (last updated 3 December 2019)
- Develop, monitor and maintain a Departmental research strategy which aims to promote excellence in primary care research.
- Develop and implement plans to maximise cross-group working, through scientific collaborations and efficient use of shared resources.
- Develop and oversee an ongoing strategy to communicate our research strategy and the impacts of our research both internally and to external stakeholders.
- Develop, monitor and maintain a strategy for income generation to support the departmental infrastructure and facilities for research.
- Work with the education and training committee to develop, monitor and maintain a staffing strategy and staff development programme aligned to Departmental interests.
Twice a term (0th and 8th Week)
Membership: (last updated 3 December 2019)
- Health behaviours: Paul Aveyard (Deputy: Susan Jebb)
- Infections and acute care: Gail Hayward (Deputy: Sarah Tonkin-Crine)
- Cardiovascular and metabolic: Richard Hobbs, Richard McManus (Chair)
- Patient experience: Sue Ziebland (Deputies: Cathy Pope and James Sheppard)
- EBM and Research Methods: Rafael Perera (Deputy: Kamal Mahtani)
- Clinical Trials: Chris Butler (Deputy: Ly-Mee Yu)
- Big Data: Clare Bankhead
- Digital Health: Trish Greenhalgh
- Health Policy: Raphael Wittenberg (Deputy: Stavros Petrou)
- Impact: Trish Greenhalgh
- Training: Paul Aveyard (Deputy: Kath Tucker)
- EMCRs: Jamie Hartmann-Boyce (Deputy: Nicola Lindson)
- DPhils: Mona Koshkouei
- PPI: vacant
- Information Governance Committee Chair: John Powell
- Communications: Dan Richards-Doran
- Head of Administration & Finance: Nicola Small
- Secretary: Lucy Curtin