Space Management Working Group
The core purpose of the Space Management Working Group is to develop practical options for the department’s senior management to consider implementing to maximise the efficient and effective use of space across all NDPCHS departmental buildings.
Ask a question or make a suggestion:
If you would like to ask a question or share any feedback or suggestions not captured as part of the working group feedback (available under resources), please complete the online feedback form.
Terms of Reference
1. To share information about office usage and where there are pressures present or future and ensure that there is equity across the department
2. To share good practice on making best use of space and consider views on how to manage space within the constraints within which the department operates
3. To disseminate information about space changes and other matters relating to office space
4. To promote an effective and pleasant working environment for all staff and students, balancing the needs of individuals with the needs of the groups and the wider department.
5. To inform decisions made by the Departmental People and EDI Committee on how can we best manage space between groups/teams with reference to:
· Desk and office space
· Meeting room space
6. To identify and work collaboratively to overcome challenges regarding space management and how the department can best support each group.
Frequency of meetings:
Once a term.
Group or role
Nicola Small, Chair
Head of Administration and Finance
Gemma Webb, Coordinator
Departmental Project Manager
PHC Building Management
NIHR HTA Programme
Epidemiology, Health Economics, Infections & Acute Care
DPhil Students Rep
Interdisciplinary Research in Health Sciences (IRIHS)