1. The phone will boot up and the screen will flash “enter Terminal Number” when ready. This process may take up to 10 minutes.
2. Key in your full telephone number in one of the following formats:
Make sure you key in the correct number; entering a wrong number will require a factory reset for the phone.
Once you’re sure you have entered the correct number, press the OK button. If you accidentally enter the wrong number, see instructions below.
3. Wait for the phone to automatically configure. This could take up to 30 minutes: once the display shows the date and extension number it is ready to use.
Make a test call to 10888, which will read your number back to you. If you can’t make a call, contact the Chorus team via the Service Desk on (01865 6) 12345 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you enter the number incorrectly:
Follow these steps to perform a factory reset of the Unify phone:
- 1. Hold the 289 keys down at the same time.
- 2.The phone will then ask for a reset password.
- 3. You will be prompted to enter a Factory Reset PIN. Enter 124816 then hit OK. The phone will take a couple of minutes to reset, and will prompt you for the terminal number when it's rebooted.
Phone guides can be found on the IT Services Portal: http://help.it.ox.ac.uk/chorus/
To find out what accounts and passwords you should use, visit: https://help.it.ox.ac.uk/node/14665/index
If you have any questions about using your phone please contact your local ITSS team in the first instance, otherwise contact the central Service Desk via email@example.com or (01865 6)12345.