Cookies on this website

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you click 'Accept all cookies' we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies and you won't see this message again. If you click 'Reject all non-essential cookies' only necessary cookies providing core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility will be enabled. Click 'Find out more' for information on how to change your cookie settings.

You will need to provide evidence of the change, i.e. marriage certificate, deed poll etc., to the HR Team at We will then make the necessary changes to your personnel record.  

All EDI information is stored in your personnel record on People XD. You can view and update your personal data anytime through the HR Self Service platform here Your HR Self-Service data | Staff Gateway ( 

The link to access HR Self-Service can be found here. Use your university Single Sign-on and password to log on. 

If accessing HR Self-Service remotely, you will need to use the VPN (Virtual Private Network). You can find a guide on theVPN, or contact IT Supportfor assistance.  

If you are a casual worker, you will not have access to HR Self-Service. 

If you hold a substantive post and you do not have HR Self-Service access, please contact the HR team