Better Workplace Culture Talks
Talks hosted by the Nuffield Department of Primary Care Health Sciences to explore how we can create Better Workplace Culture. Recordings from this series of talks and talks recorded as part of Wellbeing fortnight can be found here.
Resources shared onscreen during the presentation:
- Disability terminology, from the University’s Disabled Students’ Campaign
- The social model of disability, from disability equality charity, Scope
- Brief summary of the history of the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) and what has happened since, from the BBC
- Ouch, the disability podcast (also on Spotify)
- Disability Rights UK (for current campaigns/issues in the UK)