The HABIT Study: Health professional Administered Brief Insomnia Therapy Study
The University of Oxford, University of Manchester and University of Lincoln are carrying out a research study aimed at helping people who have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep during the night. This is called insomnia. We are investigating two different ways of potentially helping people who experience insomnia. Below you will find the Patient Information Sheet, which contains more information to help you decide if you are interested in taking part. If you need any more information about the study please contact the study team on the details below:
Chief Investigator: Dr Simon Kyle
Local Contact: Dr Indrani Manoharan (Trial Manager)
Tel: 0808-168-0130; 01865-289-591
If you are interested in taking part, please complete the online questionnaire by clicking on the region where you reside.
The questionnaire will ask you questions about your sleep and physical and mental health. Once you fill in the questionnaire, a member of the study team will be in touch with you.
- Professor Peter Bower, University of Manchester
- Professor Niro Siriwardena, University of Lincoln
- Dr Emma Ogburn, University of Oxford
- Ms Lucy Abel, University of Oxford
- Professor Colin Espie, University of Oxford
- Professor Paul Aveyard, University of Oxford
- Dr Claire Madigan, University of Oxford
- Professor Ly-Mee Yu, University of Oxford