- Health Experiences Research Group Research Group
Projects I have worked on:
- I have produced a guide for researchers undertaking patient and public involvement commissioned by the NIHR Oxford Biomedical Research Centre
- Disability Narratives Project funded by the Vice Chancellor's Diversity Fund
- Online reviews and ratings of general practices on NHS choices
- The INQUIRE Project
- A systematic review assessing the impact of patient and public on recruitment and retention in clinical trials
I hold a master's degree in Medical Anthropology from the University of Oxford and my interests lie in health inequalities research and particularly the role primary care has to play in addressing them.