Training and resources
- Conversation Analysis, University of Oxford
- Introduction to Using Conversation Analysis to Study Health Care Encounters, University of Bristol
- Conversation Analysis for Beginners, Loughborough University
- Developing Conversation Analytic Skills, University of York
- Online tutorial, Loughborough University
Primary Care Consultations Archive
Funded by the NIHR School for Primary Care Research and the South-West GP Trust, one key output of the One in a Million study has been to create an archive of high quality video recordings, plus survey and electronic patient records data with permissions in place for reuse by other bonafide researchers and for medical and research training purposes.
Find out more about the project, the data and the team.
If you would like to access the archive for your research, contact the team at email@example.com