School for Primary Care Research Funding rounds 18 and 19 - now open for applications
Funding is available for the NIHR SPCR, please note the short application deadlines:
Funding round (fR) 18
Up to £450k available in this round for collaborative projects, up to 12 month duration. Projects may start from 1.4.20 and must must end by 31.3.21. Collaborations should be meaningful and include at least 3 partners.
How to apply:
Funding round (FR) 19
£70k per partner for projects up to 12 month duration. Projects may start from 1.4.20 and must must end by 31.3.21.
The department will undertake an internal shortlisting process and produce a ranked list of projects to recommend to the Board to be funded. As before for internal projects we will apply the following criteria as well as the scoring criteria:
- no more than one third ie £23,333 to a single project.
- no more than one project funded per research group: more than one can apply but we will take the first ranked from each team consecutively until the funds are used up.
- we expect teams to co-fund projects in kind or in cash to match the funds applied to.
How to apply:
- Contact email@example.com for assistance with costings by 6th January
- Applications (form, Gantt chart and costings sheet) need to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on Friday 17th January please.
Reviewing/ranking will need to be done between 17th-24rd January (ie early warning for SMC members please) so that we can make final decisions by 30th.