Entry requirements can be found on the central university Graduate Admissions webpages:
In this section
- DPhil programmes
- Course information
- Postgraduate life
- DPhil training programme
- How to apply
How to apply: FAQs
- Am I eligible?
- When should I apply?
- Is there an advantage to applying early?
- Are there any other criteria which may affect whether or not I am offered a place?
- Will applying to programmes from departments other than Primary Care Health Sciences affect my chances?
- My application was turned down last year. Can I reapply?
- Do I need to be a resident in Oxford during the course?
- Can I study part-time?
- What fees will I pay?
- Can I come as a self-funded student or with my own scholarship, studentship or grant?
- Can I do paid work in Oxford during my DPhil?
- Who do I contact for more information?
- Current DPhil projects
Potential graduate research projects 2023/24
- Important information
- MRC ENTERPRISE STUDENTSHIP PROGRAMME 2023 - GPs labour trajectories and patients’ health outcomes in general practices
- Mitigating the risks associated with gestational diabetes for progression to type 2 diabetes
- Testing the equity impact of ‘nudging’ interventions to encourage healthier food purchasing
- Testing the impact of interventions to encourage consumption of lower-alcohol or lower-calorie alcoholic drinks
- Obesity and cancer: improving cancer outcomes through intentional weight loss
- Exploring the Long-Term Outcomes following a Pregnancy affected by gestational diabetes mellitus (ELOPE-GDM)
- Let’s talk about weight: Pregnancy
- Managing penicillin allergy in primary care: an important but neglected aspect of antibiotic stewardship
- Develop a behavioural weight loss intervention to achieve diabetes remission
- Discrete choice experiment (DCE) to understand variation in uptake of respiratory disease vaccination
- Reducing behavioural risk factors for non-communicable disease in people with serious mental illness
- Improving asthma management in primary care
- Social Prescribing
- Postgraduate life